Sunday, March 21, 2010

GUESS WHO

IS LEARNING HOW TO EAT BROWN RICE?






ME!


it's been a long battle with my mom. she's been trying to get me to stop eating white rice since i was probably in the 7th grade. she would try all sorts of ways to try and mix brown rice into my diet, but i was NOT having it. well until recently. she bought this one kind that i really like. i can't even really tell it's brown rice. and it suppose to be better for me. she's also trying to cut meat out of my diet, but little does she know, john and i actually had korean bbq today. i had a ton of meat. haha but that will be our little secret. but as much as possible, i really do want to stay away from red meats. i wanna be fit damnit. if not fit at least healthy. i want to live a long and healthy life like my 97 yr old grandma. she's going to outlive the whole mendoza clan. haha

at lola's 97th bday :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter