Saturday, July 13, 2013

Ugh I'm the worst!

So after I wrote that entire blog about not being materialist and blah blah blah I ended up basically buying a new wardrobe at Nordstroms. I had an appointment with a personal shopper for the half yearly sale that I was too lazy to cancel but not lazy enough to not show up to. So I ended up going and buying basically the entire store. Obviously I'm exaggerating but that's honestly what it felt like. My bags were so heavy when I left that the person who helped me with my shopping had to carry them out for me. I honestly don't know if I can change my shopping habits. It's such a big part of my life that I can't just quit cold turkey. I need professional help haha. I'm half serious when I say that because I'm such a compulsive shopper.

Here's a few things I left with...










No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter