Thursday, July 11, 2013

New Hobbies!

FOOD
So I've made the decision to spend more time in the kitchen and less money in restaurants. As much as I love going out to eat, I wanted to start practicing my skills in the kitchen. I want to be comfortable enough to make my own dishes and to cook for my family and friends. I feel like cooking is a great way to pass time and to learn about different cultures through food. I've always been known as the girl who loves dining out, now I want to venture out to try and make my own versions of my favorite foods. Of course I'm going to have to follow recipes to the T at first to make sure I know what I'm doing, but eventually down the line, I'll hopefully be able to make my own dishes.

FASHION
So that money I'll be saving from eating out, I'll probably be spending it on my new wardrobe. I've always loved the idea of fashion, but I've never really been able to pick on a style that I want to stick with. Now that I have the funds to spend on clothing I can appreciate, I think it's time I work on revamping my wardrobe.


No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter