Tuesday, July 16, 2013

maybe it's becauase i'm single now

that I’ve been noticing a lot of the articles I’ve been reading online have to do with girls in their 20s casually hooking up instead of forming committed relationships. As much as I’m loving the single life, I don't see myself going back to just "hooking up". I’ve learned to be so much more selective and conservative.  Before I would go out w/ guys I wasn't even too fond of just for the sake of going out and not being home on a Friday or Saturday night. Now that I’m older, I have a better sense of who I am as an individual and what I’m looking for in a partner. Being in a 4 yr. relationship will do that to you. And honestly, I learned so much about myself from it. I know what my major flaws are and what I need to work on. And I also have a better sense of what type of guy I’m more compatible with. John was a great guy but it's obvious to us both now that we're better off as friends.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter