Tuesday, July 16, 2013

i need more hours in the day!

There's so much i want to do each day but I'm always running out of time! Ever since I started making an effort to work out and be active I've had less time to do other things like cook and organize my apartment. I almost never come straight home from work, I'm always off somewhere doing something productive. I need to learn how to manage my time better. I also need to start working on a vision board. I also want to start looking for townhouses again. That should help motivate me to start saving again. WHY DO I LOVE SHOPPING SO MUCH?! With all the shit I've bought in the last few months I'm sure that would have been enough for a hefty down payment for a townhouse in Sherman oaks. Maybe even a house w/ the way I've been spending. Sometimes I feel like I totally have my shit together and other days I feel like I'm really losing it haha. I really need to learn how to budget and buy only necessities. I want to learn how to be frugal. I have so much on my mind, I feel like I'm going crazy...I think it's this coffee candy I'm eating...

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter