Saturday, January 2, 2010

well since i can't

sleep, i figured i'd update this thing. it's really been a while since i have. hmm ok so it's day 2 of 2010 and so far so good. i couldn't ask for a better way to start off the new year. i've received so many blessings in 2009, my favorite of them being JOHN. he seriously makes me want to be a better person. even though it's so hard for me to do. it's actually almost impossible. my new years resolution is to TRY and become a better gf, learn how to cook, save my money, and travel more. i wanna be a better gf cause john really does deserve the best. he's so selfless and kind. even when i'm wrong and pissed off, he'll still be the one to apologize for pissing me off in the first place. he really is so sweet. hmm i need to learn how to cook cause john and i eat out way too much. i know i keeep saying it, but in all honesty i love going out to eat cause it's the only time we really get to go out and spend time together. yeah sure we hang out at home, but it isn't the same when it's just us two. next is to save my money. this has almost been a constant battle for me. my addiction to retail is ridiculous. it just needs to stop. i'm cutting myself off. and last but not least is traveling. i reall just wanna get out there and see what this world has to offer. i'm tired of being cooped up in la like a caged bird. i need to spread my wings and explore what's out there. i'm so lame haha. whatever. so yeah. that's it.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter