Saturday, November 28, 2009

things from amazon

i've recently started online shopping at amazon.com. and boy did i fall in loveeeeee. here's a few things that i've purchased this past week.

Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask, 16.9-Ounce Jar

when i got my hair done last week, my stylist desarae used this hair mask on me and it smells fabulous. it's been a week and i can still smell it in my hair. i think i'm suppose to use it every few weeks and leave it in my hair for about 5 mins then rinse it off. it should help maintain my hair to stay healthy. hopefully anna can use it for her hair also. i just hope it's the exact same one they had at the salon. when i googled it, this is the only one that popped up. so i'm almost 100% sure it's the one.



Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control for Nikon D40, D40x, D60, D80 & D90 Digital SLR Cameras

this is the one thing i am probably most excited for. it's basically a self timer you can hold in your hand and not having to jump back and forth from where your camera is placed to wear you want to pose. haha i know it's so lame. but don't judge me. i'm going to have so much fun with this thing. haha one thing i also really need to buy is a heavy duty tripod. i have one, but it's kind of dinky and i don't trust putting my dad's $1200 camera on a $10 tripod. haha something about that just doesn't set my mind at ease.


Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (female) Cable for Apple Mac

i went over to my cousins house a few days ago i saw that he had this attached from his macbook to his tv. it works so that he could watch what was on his mac on his tv. i thought it was pretty awesome so i ordered one also. i tried using it the other day, but john and i couldn't get it to work so i was pretty bummed out. i'll have to ask jeff when he comes back how this thing works cause i think i'm doing something wrong. haha

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter