Tuesday, November 24, 2009

survey #2

Three names I go by:
1. Sarah
2. Sars
3. Baby

Three Jobs I have had in my life
1. pharmacy clerk
2. personal assistant
3. supervisor at ups

Three Places I have lived
1. Sun Valley
2. North Hollywood
3. Winnetka

Three Favorite drinks
1. water
2. Cactus Cooler
3. aloe vera juice

Three TV Shows that I watch
1. how i met your mother
2. glee
3. mad men

Three places I have been
1. hawaii
2. puerto rico
3. philippines

People that text me regularly
1. john
2. anna
3. shayna

Three of my favorite foods
1. mexican corn
2. baked mussels from kuma sushi
3. my mom's taco salad

Three friends I think will respond
1. john
2. johnny
3. shayna

Three Things I am looking forward to
1. graduating
2. having a family
3. the holidays

Three Things I like to do in the mornings
1. put on my ipod
2. wait for john's call
3. wash my face

Three Things that are good in life
1. my family
2. my boyfriend
3. my friends

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter