Sunday, November 22, 2009

i know you're sick of reading

how effing amazing my boyfriend is, but let me tell you. you know that quote by marilyn monroe "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." he sure as hell deserves me and more. he's perfect. i know no one is perfect, but i do have the perfect boyfriend. it's just me that's damaged. i really wish i could always appreciate him. but sometimes it's hard for me because i'm so fucked up. i love how when i'm upset he'll do whatever he can to cheer me up. i really do take him for granted. i need to take anger management or something, if that's what it takes for me to change. ok i feel so lame. i'm done.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter