Tuesday, February 9, 2010

i'm trying really hard

to learn how to be financially stable. i'm trying to get all my ducks in a row. i'm tired of living from paycheck to paycheck. it's a pain in the ass. as of right now, i'm trying to figure out how stocks work. for some it may be a piece of cake, but for me it's like learning a completely new language. i wanna figure all this stuff out while i'm still fairly young. i don't want to have to worry about learning this kind of stuff when i get older. i need to learn how to be responsible with my money and what to invest it in to make the most of it. my parents have been really good examples on being smart with your money. my dad has only bought things he can pay for in full. this is why he lives so stress free, he doesn't have to worry about debt and making payments. i want to be like that. the good thing about my parents is that they know how to save money. they don't spend it on useless shit. and when they do spend, they do it wisely. i just wanna win the lotto damnit.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter