Tuesday, August 12, 2014

it's been over a year

since my last blog post! I figured it was about time to update this thing. Well let's see, not much has really changed since a year ago. I do have a new job at Red Bull which is pretty cool. Who would have thought I would be working for an energy drink company. Although they are much more than that. The department I work in is actually called Media House. They handle mostly production and culture events. I've only been here less than a year but I absolutely love it. Such a great company to work for. Even though it's corporate, it's super casual. Now that I think about it, a lot has changed since last year. I've reconnected with so many people. I've gotten much better at maintaining my current relationships. I've also started cooking again. Surprisingly I'm pretty decent at it. I also really enjoy it. I think it's safe to say it's my new favorite hobby. Here's a few of the dishes I've made recently. 




No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter