Thursday, March 29, 2012

I HATE WAITING

FOR DELIVERIESSSSS!!!!

i really can't wait for my jewelry organizer to come in alreaddddddy! i still need to remind myself to pick up my extra shoe cubicle for my apt from my parents house. i need to find a way to organize this shizzz. i also need to find a way to better store my boots. i really wish i didn't throw the boxes away so i can just stack them up. now i have no where to put them :( i swear, this weekend i need to do some major cleaning/organizing. i also need to do laundry. i MUST MUST MUST make it habit to do it at least once every week/two weeks so it doesn't pile up like this. ughhhh i want a maid. lol

1 comment:

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

La livraison rapide, lunettes de soleil homme element tel que decrit, mec brillante *******

Web Page Hit Counter