Thursday, January 20, 2011

ok so like

someone brought to my attention that i haven't updated my blog in a while. so let me update you all on what i've been up to.

first. i got that job that i wanted so badly. i've been here for about 4 weeks now and i absolutely LOVEEE ittt. we just hired a bunch of new people and one of the new guys is suppper cuuute. he brought me a bag of chips today, i think i'm in loveee. haha just kidding. he's totally nice though. hmm one of my boss's really seems to have taken a liking to me. he's always complementing my outfits and how i look that day. it's nice. haha but whatever. i've already gotten in trouble for wearing skirts too short, but he doesn't seem to mind. haha. let's see. ups is still the same. at one point having both jobs really took a toll on me, but i'm ok now. i was like having panick attacks and nervous breakdowns every hour. haha it was badddd. what else...my birthday just passed last week and it was so amazing. thanks to a new friend i've made :). hmm so i'm going to vegas this weekend and i'm sooo excited. it's gonna be so much fun. i can already tell. haha. gonna meet up with a friend there and it's gonna be good times for sure :)

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter