Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm almost positive that he hates me.

And I don't blame him. I really did a number on him. Now that I look back at it, I feel so terrible with how things ended. One min we're fine. The next we absolutely hate each other. I know most of it was my doing. There really are certain things that are better off unsaid. But being the vindictive bitch that I am, I totally let him have it. He really didn't deserve this. I was his everything and I threw him out like yesterdays garbage. I really feel like I'm the worst person in the world. Even though I try to justify my actions by blaming him for his incompetance, it's still not fair. You don't treat someone you love that way, regardless of how annoying you think they are. I know I say I wasn't in love him because of the way I treated him, and that's probably true. But as friends I definitely do love and care about him. I know it doesn't make sense or matter now. But that's just the way I am. A great friend, but a horrible girlfriend. I just wanted to put that out there and get it off my chest. If you're reading this, I'm genuinely sorry for the way things turned out. I really do miss the old you :(

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter