Tuesday, December 1, 2009

yayyy! it's officially...

John and myself's 2 month mark. haha who knew we'd make it this far? haha jk. no but seriously though. i have no idea how you put up with all my nonsense and crap. i'm such a monster sometimes. i really don't tell you enough how amazing you are. yeah sure i blog about it here and there, but i don't ever really take the time when we're together to look you in the eye and tell you how much you mean to me. i feel so fucking lame for writing this but i don't care because i am so in love with you. i'm sure people are like gagging themselves as they read this. but i'm so serious. i love you more and more as time goes by. and i seriously can't picture myself any happier when i'm with you. and yes baby, i do see us staying together forever. well that's if you can handle anymore of my shit. haha. I LOVE YOU! the end.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter