Tuesday, December 1, 2009

i miss baking


i used to be kinda good at it. my drivers really enjoyed it. at one point they'd ask me almost everyday when i'd bake for them again. the only thing that really kept me from it was that i didn't have a stand mixer. once i get one of those bad boys i'll be baking like crazzzzyyyyy. haha maybe not, but it'll become one of my favorite hobbies again. i really should surprise them and bake them some brownies and cupcakes. i'll make andy tsang his own batch. haha i miss going out with him. we used to have a lot of fun. we mostly just ate and watched movies. he took me to my first tailgate/USC game. it was pretty awesome. maybe if i start baking he'll be my friend again.

this is the exact mixer i want, i was on bedbathandbeyond.com (which btw is my favorite store EVER) and i saw all the colors they offered, i think this one hands down is my favorite one. i guess the color red is really starting to grow on me. i kinda was thinking about the blk one too, but i like how the red stands out so much. but i don't know if it'd match the color theme of our kitchen. or maybe i'll get the metallic chrome one so it'll match all the other stuff in our kitchen. ehh we'll see.

via [http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?order_num=-1&SKU=102986&COL=1717&RN=2314]

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter