Monday, July 21, 2008

this is a.fio's fault

talking about it really made me want a bf even more. sometimes being single really sucks. cause there are those days, when your sitting home alone with nothing to do. and you just think to your self. a boy friend would really come in handy right now. i mean, don't get me wrong, i'm an independent person, and i've got a handful of great friends, but there are times when that just isn't enough. i just want a summer fling, but summer's coming to an end, so i think it's a little too late for that. once school starts it's going to be my main focus. i'm not going to let anything or anyone get in my way of getting good grades this semester. i mean turning 21 really fucked me over. i would go out every night and not go to class the next morning. just talking about it bums me out.

ok i'm over it.

it was a half hour phase i went through...

i enjoy being single. no one to hold me down. no one to fight with and argue with over pointless things. no one to make jealous.


being single = the good life.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter