Tuesday, July 29, 2008

so the cable man came by today

and installed cable into my room. i think my parents figured if they did that, i'd be home more often. but i realized, i'm not much of a tv person. i forced myself to watch a couple of episodes, but i just can'tttt. i'd rather be out living my life rather than sitting in front of the boob tube watching someone else's. the only time i can rmr enjoying watching tv was either with paul, melissa, or danae. and my number one shows were nip/tuck, flavor of love, and law & order svu/criminal intent. that's about it. most of the shows i do watch are online because there are no commercial interruptions. i hate commercials. maybe if my parents get tivo then i'll stay home more often, but i'm seriously so excited for gossip girl and 90210 2.0. hahaha. i loveeee the ads for gossip girl. not so much 90210, they honestly could put a little more effort into it.

LOVESS IT!



LAME

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter