Tuesday, July 29, 2008

spoiled brat.

lately that's how i've been feeling. i mean, it goes both ways. it's a good and bad feeling for me. for one, i'm 21 yrs old, i don't need my parents supporting me anymore. espcially since i have a pretty decent job. but then again, they are my parents and i should be able to rely on them for certain necessities until i move out and stuff. like recently they have been paying for my cell phone bill, gas, and miscellaneous things i ask for. it's weird cause they never use to pay for me like this when i DIDN'T have a job. but i guess part of it is because they're proud of me for landing such a good job. all my relatives are telling me that it's a really good place to work for because of the opportunities it offers.


i love my life, and everyone in it.

xoxosars

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter