Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ok so like

i've come to the conclusion that it's better if i save my money and stop being a spoiled brat and just suck it up and live at home. sorry for the run on sentence, but whatever. i started to think about it, and maybe it is better if i just stay at home for just a little bit longer. well until i graduate at least. i think then would be a good time to leave the nest. the main reason i wanted to move out in the first place was so that i could do whatever i want. i can almost do that now. but not entirely everything. i should be grateful that i have loving parents who didn't kick me out at the age of 18 and make me pay rent or pay for bills like car insurance, or even my car itself (but i did chip in a few thousand lol). the only real thing i need is more closet space. or space at all in my room. it's the smallest room in the house and it feels so crowded. i need to get a futon. i think that will solve my problems temporarily at least. i need a new mattress or bed frame cause this shit's too squeaky. it' super annoying. the slightest move i make, it makes a noise. it's ANNOYING. i'm gonna get a futon. i've made up my min. maybe i can beg my dad to buy it for me. i want a new tv too. i also need a new ipod. i dropped it and it took a shit. i can't even restore it. but i can't buy it all at once. i need to learn how to manage my money. i was doing so good with not eating out. but what else is there to do when you hang out with someone? SOME ONE PLEASE TELL ME. i need to stop wasting my money on food. and i'm finally going to make use of my gym membership and go tomorrow. i just hate how it's so far. i want the northridge one to open already damnit! ok that's all.

NERD

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter