Thursday, August 6, 2009

my mom won't let me

eat white rice anymore :( today she made shrimp and beansprouts and it was really yum, but she shouldn't let me eat rice with it. my meal didn't feel complete. but i got full faster. i really need to lose weight cause my mom keeps calling me fat. and she's right. ppl tell me i'm not cause i'm really good at hiding it. most of the time. haha. whatever. I DON'T WANNA BE FAT ANYMORE :(

so i joined 24 hr fitness. and i'm gonna start going on monday. just cause tomorrow i have the spa thing and i haven't been waking up early enough to go. i think i've decided to go to the fallbrook one cause the sherman oaks parking lot creeps me out....you never know who could be lurking behind one of those pillars. and if you know me, you know i'm EXTREMELY paranoid. like to the maxxxx.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter