Sunday, August 9, 2009

i'm going to change

my life style. i'm getting to that age where i really need to start thinking about my future financial stability. i don't wanna turn out to be one of those people who live from pay check to pay check. i need to learn how to live on a budget and not buy things i don't need and stop wasting my money. i've really been thinking about the future and how i'm going to get by once i've graduated and moved out of my parents house. i eventually want to own a home and now would be the best time to start saving for future investments. at the moment i don't have any major expenses that i'm responcible for. i'm still living at home, i don't have any car payments, insurance payments, or anything that really puts a dent in my pocket. my main bills are cell, gym, and netflix. i think that's about it. oh and gas. i need to stop spending my money on food, movies, clothes, and shoes. i have food at home, i'm just picky. movies, i can wait til they go on netflix. clothes and shoes, I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH CLOSET SPACE FOR IT ALL. it's pretty ridiculous. so after i make my 2 last major expenses (tv and ipod) i'm handing my debit card to my mom and dad. i'm going to have an allowance of $50 a week and that should be enough to get by. so if you ask me to hang out and i say no, it's probably because i've used up my allowance for the week. we'll see how this goes...

2 comments:

best friend lol said...

wow $50 dollars thats it!!!

sarah said...

yup, that's it. it's gonna suck. REALLY bad.

Web Page Hit Counter