Sunday, May 24, 2009

my break can finally begin!

all my grades were finally posted today. I PASSED ALL MY CLASSES. i'm sooo happy. i really didn't think i was going to pass my environmental health cause i failed both midterms and probably the final as well, but i got a C! how amazing is that?! i think it's cause i was wearing a low cut top when i turned in my final and winked at my prof, lol just kidding about the winking part. hahaha. but LIFE is SO GOOD right now. i truly do feel blessed, like all the hard work i put in towards the end of the semester really paid off. Jesus loves me, yes indeed. i can actually enjoy this break w/o having to worry about retaking classes. and the best part is passing econ. i was literally jumping around in my room when i saw my passing grade! ok enough about school.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter