Tuesday, February 24, 2009

old habits die hard

So here I am laying in bed, I can't fall asleep because I woke up at freakin one in the afternoon today. I feel like a sloth but I'm young, so I really don't give a ratsass. I need to take advantage of all the sleep I can get cause once I have a fam, I know I'll hardly ever get any rest, but then I'll have plent of time to get some shut-eye, when I die...so there's something to think abt. I love sleep. I don't wanna think abt it, I just wanna enjoy it. I really don't know where I'm going with this, I'm partly delirious. I need to get used to sleeping earlier. I hate not wanting to get out of bed on tuesdays and thursdays. In fact I hate going to school period. >:( that's suppose to be my angry face, but I don't think its working out. Good night!

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter