Tuesday, May 20, 2008

risky business

ok so like i can't get this off my mind. but lately. i've had the worst luck with guys. i keep thinking if i've brought this upon myself or trouble just finds me. so i've come to the conclusion that the only guys i attract are either asshole's or have gfs. which btw is the worst. ughh i know i shouldn't stress about this because i'm only 21 and still in school and have so many other thing to worry about. especially growing up and "finding myself". i've been called childish and immature a couple times these past few months and it's really starting to get to me. am i really childish and bratty? well yeah i know i can be stubborn sometime, but i didn't think it was to the point of immaturity. i just like getting my way sometimes. well most of the time. ughh. and i know i'm bossy too. man. so like i'm listening to this song. and i feel like it's the story of my life

Dragonette - Competition



whatever. i'm a horrible person. i know it. i really should give up on boys. but i can't help it cause they're so much fun. any good advice would be greatly appreciated.

ok. i'm done.

1 comment:

Viper said...

hey!! boyz will be boyz, they want an equal share of the fun!!1 so if u wondering that u into a risky situation? then its wrong, its justa give and take thing u c!! u wana have fun so do they!! so chill and go on!!

Web Page Hit Counter