1. One of my biggest pet peeves of all time is people who chew with their mouth open and lack proper eating etiquette. Such as chewing loudly. I will not eat w/ a person ever again unless I'm absolutely forced to.
2. I have a paralyzing fear of heights.
3. I can't ride roller coasters or else I'll piss myself lol
4. I have a legit fear of cats because I don't see them as real animals. I feel like they're aliens lol.
5. I hate showering because I get ridiculously itching on my arms and legs after I dry myself.
6. I black out when I drink tequila
7. Even though I seem secular and worldly, I hold very conservative Christian beliefs.
8. I'm obsessed with cleaning my ears lol
9. I always always give 10% of my salary for tithe and offering. I've done this since I was a very young girl, so it wasn't hard for me to do it as an adult making real money.
10. I am extremely close to my family, that includes relatives like aunts and uncles as well.
11. I want to travel ALL of Asia and parts of Europe by the time I'm 30.
12. Even though I love to shop for myself, I love shopping for others even more.
13. I don't think I'm really lactose, I just tell people I am so they don't question why I don't drink milk
14. Sometimes I worry that God will punish me for all my wrong doings and take all His blessings away from me.
15.I'm terrified of driving over the bridge that connects the 405N to 118W. I recently overcame that fear in my Audi. I wasn't able to do it in my 4runner because that car was so high and I was able to see over the bridge and that would freak me out. I would exit on the 118E just to get back on and avoid the bridge.
16. I got barely average grades in college. I didn't particularly excel in any class unless the professor compelled me to. Like Dr. Yummy. I got A's in all his advanced psych classes.
17. I'm easily motivated by success. I try to always stay driven and never satisfied with what I've accomplished. I'm constantly looking for new things that can improve the well being of my life. Whether it's monetary or my own health.
18. I'm also in the business of helping others. I try to always be there for my close friends and help them with whatever I possibly can.
19. I genuinely love my full time job. I actually look forward to coming to work. I love all my coworkers and even my boss. He's actually quite hilarious. I provide "therapy sessions" for some of the guys on a daily basis.
20. I wish I were smarter, I'm definitely intimated by girls who are smarter than me. Esp when it comes to world events. I have no idea about what's going on in the world. I really need to make an effort to read the news and keep up with current events.