Tuesday, June 1, 2010

can everyone please

pray for my mom and aunt. my mom recently felt a dribble in her chest. like really fast heart beats. she went to urgent care today but all her tests came back negative. so it's still a mystery with what's going on with her. i just hope she's ok. if anything ever happened to my mom dad or anna, my world would pretty much shatter and come crumbling down. i really don't know what i would do. just the thought of it brings me to uncontrollable tears. my family means the world to me. my nane is also in the hospital. she recently suffered from a stroke and she was i guess in coma since wednesday and today she opened her eyes. but the doctors still weren't getting a response so they're running tests tomorrow. i just pray that she recovers fully. like this never happened. i love my aunt so much. she always took care of me when i was a kid. she would always put others first. going on about it just makes me more sad. so i'll just stop here. just please keep my family in your prayers. i'd really appreciate it. thanks.

No comments:

Web Page Hit Counter